Searching the Mind Engine

Custom Search

Monday, August 23, 2010

The Community Begins Now!

This is where it gets good people!  I am going to begin one of two community events.  Starting next Tuesday the 31st of August, I will post a poem from my readers.  I would like you to send your poems, and a brief bio (to include age) - a photo is optional - of yourself to enick.bostick@gmail.com  These rules will apply.

1.  All poems should provoke thought and Creative Thinking.  (If you wonder if your poem provokes thought, send it because it probably does.)

2.  There will be no profane language or offensive material posted out of courtesy for other readers.

3.  Once you send your poem, it will be seen by the world.  I will not in any way, shape, or form try to claim your work.  You - the Poet - will receive all credit and I will give a brief introduction as to why I chose to post your work!

We will try to post a new poem each Tuesday.  Send your best thought provoking poems to enick.bostick@gmail.com and we will kick this thing off Tuesday.  Looking forward to reading your work.

The next community event will be a surprise!  Stay Tuned.

4 comments:

  1. Enick,
    Great blog man. I'm not much of a blogger, but I applaud your embrace of technology!(I am in fact quite a luddite). I can't say that I'm much of a poet, but I do enjoy poetry as a medium. I will be looking forward to reading the poem that is posted.
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to here from you Kevin! You seem like such an excited individual. I suppose we have that in common. Poetry is a wonderful art form. I can't wait to see what is posted either. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bostick, great site. I'm looking forward to the poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to the site and as far as the poetry thing - you and me both.

    ReplyDelete